My goals are to climb a bunch of epic mountains, run some massive ultra runs, adventure far and wide, and make a difference in the world as I do it! These goals drive me daily and I care more about them more than literally anything else. Except for maybe puppies.
Here are my top tips to help you achieve your goals, too!
– Write them down to keep them defined and to remind yourself of them!
– Set small deadlines so that you always keep the ball rolling with your dreams.
– Keep them achievable and realistic. Creating impossible goals will inevitably end in disappointment.
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. No person is an island.
– If things go wrong, don’t beat yourself up. Just take a step back, re-evaluate, and keep going. Achievement isn’t linear.
DM me if you need some help, or have a crazy dream that you want to make a reality but you don’t know where to start. Big goals are my JAM!