Are you willing to do things that others aren’t willing to do?
That’s what it comes down to at the end of the day, whether it’s a running goal, business or work goal, personal development goal, or even relationship goals.
There is no secret formula, the successful people don’t have a special X-factor…generally speaking.
They just do the things other people aren’t prepared to do.
So, why do the things that others aren’t prepared to do?
To have the results that others will never get to have
To live to YOUR full potential
To achieve your goals
So, I’ll ask again, what are you willing to do?
- Get up earlier every day to work on your mindset
- Go running, even when it’s raining, windy, snowing
- Make sacrifices of time, money, and energy
- Forego an episode of your favourite show to put in the work to get to where you want to go
- Make time for all the things, because we all have the same 24 hours.
The funny thing is, as a successful person – I’m a hell yes to all the above!
Why? Because I’ve done the things that others won’t do, and I’ve got to do things that others don’t get to do, and I’ll tell you it was 100% worth it!
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you are missing out on some special X-factor, you have it, you just need to use it.
If you’re ready to be the hero of your story and develop your X-Factor, flick me a DM to find out more about my 12-Week Goal Kickstarter Program – together we can unleash your potential and achieve your goals!